We are now offering an in-person worship option! We are also continuing to livestream worship on Facebook.
Sunday school for K-6th grade and nursery care are provided. In order to safely worship in person, the Session has approved the following Covid mitigation plan:
Highlights are as follows:
– Our Plan is in compliance with Municipal, State, and Federal orders and guidelines.
– Attendees must sign a log when entering the building.
– Properly worn masks are required at all times for worship. (Please bring your own, but we will have some on hand if you forget.)
– 6 feet physical distancing must be maintained between households.
– No singing will be allowed at this time.
– No food or drink (other than communion) is allowed at this time.
– Congregants are encouraged to conduct conversations/visiting before or after worship outside the building with proper social distancing.
– Soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer will be provided to support hand hygiene.
– We will have church leaders on hand to assist congregants in following the Plan.